Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday, May 9, 2011

Ok, I've been out of the bento loop for the past week, thanks in part to strep throat. (Me, not my five-year-old. First time I've ever had it. Not fun stuff!) Anyhow, I'm just going to ignore the last week and start from scratch, including adding a new soup to the soup project. This is for last week -- I actually DID make it last week, just never posted it. I'll make this week's tonight and post it tomorrow or Wednesday. Two good soups that are super easy!

On to today's lunch:
• baked potato with soy butter
• whole wheat pasta with peas
• almonds
• raspberries
• morning snack: honey graham Z Bar **

** E's classroom is nutfree. It's not easy finding granola bars that don't have nuts but these Z Bars seem okay so that's why you see them so often for his snack.

No comments: